When logged in as a customer, you can
- Create and manage your user accounts.
- Follow up on your credits balance and buy new credits.
- Monitor the details of your credit consumption.
- View your complete order history, look up and print your invoices.
When logged in as a user, you can
- Manage your files and folders on the Rambla CDN.
- Use our Media Player to preview your media or to generate Flash player embed code.
- Encode your media files to video, audio or still images using an easy-to-use transcoding wizard.
- Check your transcoding history.
- Get detailed statistics for your user account, or create filters to generate custom statistics for a file or directory.
- Define thresholds to receive email warnings when a certain traffic volume has been reached.
- Get traffic details (bandwidth, views, events, unique visitors) for your user account or for individual files and directories.
- Find out what percentage of a stream was watched by end-users, or for how long a file was streamed or downloaded.
- Retrieve the geographical location of your users up to city level.
- Discover the number of concurrent viewers during a live stream, measured at an interval of your own choice.
- Monitor your monthly storage consumption.
- Provide third-party access to part of your user account and/or statistical data.